Click here to follow..

Brat & Suzie

Leave a Comment


Hey everyone!

Eek I'm so excited to be writing my first blog post on the new layout! & I can't think of a cuter brand than Brat & Suzie to be talking to you about :)

I first stumbled across Brat & Suzie when I was stalking @whatsarahdid on Instagram - she always has the best taste in clothing, especially with unique independent labels (I mean hey, she stocks Cordelia so of course I love her stuff ;) !) & I couln't help but notice how cuuuute Brat & Suzie tshirts looked on her rails!

So I popped over to their instagram@bratandsuzie & instantly fell in love with their animal illustrated items - I had lots of favourites & struggled with which one to go for but I chose this Skiing Bunny one & I'm so glad as it's just adorable & only £22!
Crack a smile love, jeez!

I've worn my tee with my trusty Asos Ridley Jeans can be bought on that link & my Public Desire Kelis seem to have sold out in the matte black but that link will take you to an exciting glittery version of them! eek!

So a little bit about Brat & Suzie, they are based in the good ol' big smoke (London obvs) & was founded by the lovely Polly & Charlotte in 2009 - you have even spotted them on Dragons Den at some point too!? Exciting times!
The girls working the magic on Dragons Den!

Since selling on a market stall on Brick Lane they have had an incredible journey & you can now find them mixing with the big boys at Harvey Nichols! How amazing is that!
Ooooh, fancy pants!

They don't just offer the cutest tshirts, they also offer the prints on sweaters & I've recently discovered their jewellery range too - did someone just say Pug on a necklace? Found it! (Pug necklace right this way..)
Perfect Xmas present!
I'm not the only one that simply associates Pugs with Andreas (XFactor) right?..
Actual lolz at this, had to put it on! (Yes I just said lolz)

Sorry.. back to Brat & Suzie! hehe.. so, yes, if you're a fan of woodland creatures & the thought of a penguin in a bobble hat makes your heart race due to cuteness overload.. then this really is a brand for you! Plus, it's not just a normal printed tshirt like you could buy from the high-street, these guys celebrate art & work with talented illustrators to ensure that your purchase is unique with an English eccentric twist.
The gals over at Towie are often spotted wearing it too..



More recently I've been admiring their fab range of Christmas cards too, designed by Rebecca at The Little Wolf Illustration - I'm a personal fan of this penguin one... who wouldn't want to receive a card with a penguin in a Christmas hat? And yes.. I am secretly imagining that this is THE #MontyThePenguin after a night out on the town! Thanks for that John Lewis (The (*full) Monty range can be found here) 

This adorable card is only £2.50 & there's plenty more to choose from.
I've just been looking at Rebecca's facebook page & she's in the running to win a competition to have this design on a cushion! How cute is that! If you simply click this link it will take you to the comp, press on 'I like this' & if she gets enough votes she wins - would be ace if we could help out with that heh! :) Good luck Rebecca! 

You can buy Brat & Suzie direct from their website, or Asos - Brat & Suzie have a few pieces too, but I have a feeling next time you visit your local independent boutique you might see it in there too, as ever since I received my tshirt I can't help but notice on my Instagram that a lot of boutiques are sharing the love for this fab brand! :)

Want to show them some love? Pop over to their Facebook page & give them a follow too!

Oooh & I hope you like the new blog layout too! I was so excited to share it with you - pretty please subscribe & that way you will receive an email when I write a new post - your support is always, VERY appreciated! 

Thank you to the lovely Jenny Sneap for photography & the gorgeous Frankie & Sophie for hair & make-up at Shirley's Boutique x
Love Jenn @ Cordelia x


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig