Click here to follow..

Time For Tea - Beeston

2 comments

So I think by now you will have caught on that I have a love for supporting local & independent businesses.. So can you imagine my delight when a fantastic vintage tea shop opened up on my very own doorstep in Beeston, Nottingham! *Insert giddy squeal here
I had been hearing the odd thing about Time For Tea but despite wanting to, just hadn't got round to visiting for myself - until last weekend with my pal Jade - & I'm so happy to say that we blummin' loved it!

The pics I took pretty much speak for themselves but basically Time For Tea is a 1940s vintage tearoom with loose leaf tea and bone China tea cups - Just like the old days!  (words taken from their very popular Facebook Page) They've only been open for a few months and they are already over 1.5k followers, you know that's when you're onto a good thing!
The service was relaxed & friendly - we both agreed that it was like visiting your grandma.
We went on a Saturday afternoon & reserved a table in advance - which I seriously recommend as people were being turned away due to being so busy!
The menus were in the style of old ration books & the food was very well priced - we had a pot of tea, a fish finger sandwich, cheese on toast and 2 scones - & I got change from £15!! 
Put your feet up & take a pic at the pics I took on the day - I'll be going back asap!









Emma Smith & I - How fab are their uniforms?!
The lovely Sharon & Emma


Sorry for the close up pal, good job you're a beaut ;)





Right near the carpark for the council buildings - pretty handy hey!

I really hope that this post has inspired you to go & check this cute little (it really is teeny!) cafe out, it was the highlight of my day the other week & I can't wait to go back - I literally can't stop thinking about that beautiful warm scone!! 

You can find this little gem at 17 Wilkinson Avenue, Beeston, Nottingham, NG9 2NL & below is a link to their facebook page & a couple more write ups about the place.

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

  1. This is lovely ! I love tea rooms and want to try one out in st Neots which I walk past often, lovely post Jen :-) love a good cup of tea with the girls xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The menus were in the style of old ration books & the food was very well priced - we had a pot of tea, a fish finger sandwich, cheese on toast and 2 scones - & I got change from £15!!
    designer bed sheets ,
    raymond bedsheets ,

    ReplyDelete

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig